Overnight in Niagara
A private tour is the most convenient and comfortable way to visit all these wonderful Canadian cities.
Niagara Two-Day Tour
The most enjoyable way to see Niagara
Starting and ending in Toronto, this is a private tour specially designed to experience Niagara Falls in two days. Enjoy the scenery of the vineyards and orchards along the way with the impressive Niagara Escarpment as a backdrop. Delight exploring the charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake (former capital of what used to be called Upper Canada, today the Province of Ontario). The scenic Niagara Parkway offers extraordinary views along the Niagara River.
Commentary offers information about geography, geology and historic events. These are some of the places you will experience:
- Lake Ontario
- The Niagara Escarpment
- The Orchards and The Vineyards
- The Welland Canal
- The Fields for Icewine Production
- Icewine tasting
- The Impressive Horseshoe Falls
- Boat Ride to the Impressive Horseshoe Falls (Seasonal April – November)
- The American Falls
- Clifton Hill
- The Romantic Niagara Parkway
- The city of Niagara-on-the-Lake
This tour operates year around
Depending on your travelling plans and arrangements, please request information or advice with Aventours.ca
These tours are operated upon request year around, and subject to availability (some admission restrictions may apply during the winter months).
To ensure your Private Two-Day Tour, please request information well in advance through our Contact page.
Please feel free to ask for any special requests you may have.
- Private transportation on an A/C vehicle
- Private Tour Guide in English o Español ou Português
- All fuel and parking costs
- Bottled water for all travellers
- Downtown Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accommodations in Niagara Falls
- Meals and beverages
- Admission fees to attractions
- Personal expenses